ASE calls for nominations every year to elect members to become involved in our governance structure: Council, Assembly and national committees. Members are asked to vote for the Chair of the Association.
ASE Charter, Operating Procedures and Strategic Plan
Information about how ASE operates as a professional body, our governance and strategy. The ASE's Governing documents are our charter, bylaws and operating procedures.
- Operating procedures 2014
- Rules of the Association
- Royal charter and bylaws
- Strategic plan 2012 -2017
ASE Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Annual General Meeting Minutes are available for download for the years:
- Next AGM: Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Association for Science Education will be held ASE ASE Annual Conference 2015 at the University of Reading.
ASE consists of 18 regions in the UK that facilitate and co-ordinate activity for science educators within their area.
- ASE region handbook (2014)
- ASE expense claim form
- ASE region forms, templates and guides (zip file) include expense claim forms and documents templates to help run successful events
Key dates for ASE meetings for Assembly, Council and Committees.
ASE Quality and Audit Committee
The Quality and Audit Committee (Q&A) was established to ensure that the Association operates to the benefit of the members. In short, it is the members’ voice within ASE. The Q&A Committee will report to the members at the AGM at ASE Annual Conference. In addition, approved minutes of Q&A meetings are published for all members to read.