ASE Elections & Nomination Forms
One of the major advantages of membership of ASE is the opportunity to share your expertise with your colleagues. Getting involved with ASE’s governance (Council or Assembly) will challenge your strategic thinking and put you at the heart of steering ASE’s direction into the future.
Nomination form for Chair elect of the Association for 2015/6
Contact email@example.com for any enquiries
Science Education Specialist Groups
As part of ASE’s Committees or Specialist Groups, your expertise and experience will form part of ASE’s influential voice. You could also be part of setting the agenda for ASE’s activity in providing timely professional learning across science education. Committee members find that they learn a great deal, have valuable experience to add to that of the group, make friends and enjoy the experience. Find out more about ASE committees.
You can be nominated for National Committees and Specialist Groups via this form.
- International Aspects of Science Education Specialist Group
- Publications (Books) Specialist Group
- Science Education 11-19 Committee
- Primary Science Education Committee
- Science Laboratory Technicians Committee
- Research in Science Specialist Group
- Health and Safety Specialist Group
- Association of Tutors in Science Education (ATSE) Committee
- National Advisers and Inspectors Group for Science (NIAGS) Committee
If you would like to express an interest in being involved with any of the Committees or Specialist Groups listed below, please contact Suzanne Dickinson at ASE HQ; tel.: 01707 283011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the nomination form above.
Nominations forms for: