- ASE Question Time: Enquiry-Based Learning in School Science?
This is the third of our most popular events - ASE Question Time. Run in a similar way to the infamous TV programme, Professor Michael Reiss (UCL Institute of Education) will chair a panel of experts, who will be quizzed about enquiry-based learning. Hear how this approach can support both ‘working scientifically’ and science conceptual development. Come along and join in the debate. Share your ideas and put your questions and concerns directly to our panel of experts gathered from across the field.
- Faraday Challenge Day at the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
The one day STEM activity is designed for teams of six students in Year 8 (ages 12-13). The students will research, design and make prototype solutions to tough engineering problems. Tuesday 12th May More details on attached flier
- Region 10 ASE Berkshire and Oxfordshire Newsletter - May 2014
All the latest news and events! Region 10 Berkshire and Oxfordshire Newsletter - May 2014
- Region Officers Meeting 2011 Actions
Actions from 2011 Region Officers Meeting, tabled at 2012 meeting
- TeachMeet at St Helen's School Northwood
Details of the TeachMeet at St Helen's in Northwood
- Points South Update
Science Learning Centre Update