Chemistry CPD workshop
24th January 2013
Location : Lab 1 Department of Education, Trefenai , Normal Site, Bangor University, BANGOR
RSC Learn Chemistry CPD workshop
Come along to this 'hands-on' workshop to develop and enhance your subject-specific knowledge and skills. Learning Outcomes Participants will be able to:
- appreciate the ‘thread’ of key ideas crucial to students’ understanding of this topic;
- learn about some of the ‘misconceptions’ that can arise when teaching this topic and explore ways of dealing with them in the classroom;
- try out a range of engaging and relevant practicals and demonstrations;
- share views about effective strategies for supporting and enhancing the teaching and learning of carbon chemistry;
- learn more about the range of resources and support available from the RSC.
The event is FREE Tea /coffee will be provided free of charge.
Please reserve a place by 21 January 2013 by contacting ASE Field Office firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.