- Letter re Google expeditions in Fieldwork
Letter inviting schools to participate in project
- Science and Mathematics Education Conference (SMEC) 2016
STEM Teacher Education - Initial and Continuing professional development is the 7th Science and Mathe-matics Education Conference (SMEC). 16th-17th June 2016 Institute of Education, DCU St. Patrick’s College
- ASE/STEM Education Centre LondonTeacher Conference
Programme for the Teachers Conference at the UCL Institute of Education
- Region 12 Home Counties Newsletter - Spring 2016
All the latest news and highlights from ASE Home Counties.
- Staff Room Poster - ASE Home Counties
Poster of ASE benefits and next ASE TeachMeet
- Welcome to the ICASE January – February 2016 Newsletter!
The ICASE Newsletter is a publication containing current information about ICASE, initiatives conducted by ICASE member organisations, and topics of interest in the field of science education.
- ASE Question Time: Enquiry-Based Learning in School Science?
This is the third of our most popular events - ASE Question Time. Run in a similar way to the infamous TV programme, Professor Michael Reiss (UCL Institute of Education) will chair a panel of experts, who will be quizzed about enquiry-based learning. Hear how this approach can support both ‘working scientifically’ and science conceptual development. Come along and join in the debate. Share your ideas and put your questions and concerns directly to our panel of experts gathered from across the field.
- Region 12 Home Counties Newsletter - May 2015
Latest events and news in your ASE region.
- Damsels and Dragons
Find out about these amazing insects and come on a walk to spot them.
- Region 12 ASE Home Counties newsletter - May 2014
All the latest news and events! Region 12 Home Counties Newsletter - May 2014