- Region 18 NE London & Essex Newsletter - February 2012
Find out about upcoming events offering CPD and more in your region, as well as plenty of useful books and websites to keep your science teaching engaging.
- ASE Harlow 2012 Booking Form
Booking form (MS Word .docx) ASE East of England Science and CPD Conference, Harlow 17th March 2012
- ASE Harlow 2012 Programme
Full Programme Details (Pdf.) ASE East of England Science and CPD Conference, Harlow 17th March 2012
- Region 12 Home Counties November 2011 Newsletter
Teachmeets, future events, local resources and much more.
- Annual Bedfordshire Primary Science Conference organised by SLC EE
Science subject leaders, primary teachers, NQT’s and teaching assistants are invited to attend the SLC EE Annual Primary Science Conference. Anne Goldsworthy, one of UK’s foremost science educators, will present the keynote and some of the workshops. Anne will explore simple strategies that can have a big impact on science teaching and contribute to successful science lessons. Expert input to the conference will be provided by Jane Turner and Heather Gilbertson, from the Science Learning Centre East of England as well as Steve Marshall and other invited speakers and workshop leaders.
- RSPB Rye Meads Nature Reserve Living Classrooms
Living Classrooms is an exciting programme of primary school visits designed to bring learning to life. Your pupils will explore the world of nature for themselves by studying at first hand the birds, other animals and plants at Rye Meads.
- Region 18 Newsletter - Autumn 2011
North East London and Essex Newsletter - October 2011
- Points South Update
Science Learning Centre Update
- Region 12 - April 2011 Newsletter
Region 12 - April 2011 Newsletter
- Home Counties Newsletter - February 2011
Home Counties Newsletter - February 2011