- Region 6 ASE London Newsletter - March 2014
All the latest news and events from the ASE london region.
- RHS Campaign for School Gardening
The RHS Campaign for School Gardening aims to encourage and support schools to develop and actively use a school garden. The Campaign provides teachers with a host of online resources including lesson plans and gardening advice.
- Visit to the Grant Museum and London Region ABM
Join us for the chance to visit the unique Grant Museum. The Museum is opening especially for the ASE so that members (and non members)can see the potential for use with students. this will be followed by the region ABM.
- Teaching Science and Mathematics Creatively with Young Children
A conference for people working with learners aged 3-8 years in EYFS and KS1 For practitioners, advisers, teacher educators, science and mathematics co-ordinators
- Curriculum Question Time
A opportunity to ask a panel of experts about the changes to the National Curriculum
- Stimulating Physics - Free CPD day for Teachers and Technicians
The Stimulating Physics Network (SPN) brings you a day of hands-on physics that’s open to all teachers and technicians at no cost. Pick from a wealth of practical workshops for physics specialists and non-specialists. Join our London SPN team at Dulwich College, who are kindly hosting the event 0 Wednesday 23rd October 9-4.
- Primary Science Teachmeet
Details of the Primary Science Teachmeet on 21st November at Valence Primary School Dagenham
- Region 6 London Newsletter - September 2013
Current newsletter September 2013
- Science, Education and Secularism
Christians in Science are holding their London conference on Saturday 2nd November at the Regent Hall, 275 Oxford Street, London W1C 2D
- AZSTT sponsored University Research Studentship
The School of Education, Oxford Brookes University is pleased to announce the opportunity for strong research candidates to apply for a three year, full-time Ph.D. studentship.