- ASE/STEM Education Centre LondonTeacher Conference
Programme for the Teachers Conference at the UCL Institute of Education
- Welcome to the ICASE January – February 2016 Newsletter!
The ICASE Newsletter is a publication containing current information about ICASE, initiatives conducted by ICASE member organisations, and topics of interest in the field of science education.
- ASE Question Time: Enquiry-Based Learning in School Science?
This is the third of our most popular events - ASE Question Time. Run in a similar way to the infamous TV programme, Professor Michael Reiss (UCL Institute of Education) will chair a panel of experts, who will be quizzed about enquiry-based learning. Hear how this approach can support both ‘working scientifically’ and science conceptual development. Come along and join in the debate. Share your ideas and put your questions and concerns directly to our panel of experts gathered from across the field.
- London Region (Region 6) Newsletter September 2015
Newsletter for the London Region
- Application form for SKE Maths Course
Application form for SKE Maths course
- Application form for SKE Physics course
Application for SKE Physics course
- Outstanding Maths Teacher Programme
Flier for the SKE course in Maths
- Outstanding Physics Teacher Programme
Flier for the SKE progamme in Physics
- Inquiry Learning in Science: the SAILS project
An opportunity to hear why inquiry science makes a difference to the way students learn about science and understand it. For teachers, senior managers, governors, teacher trainers and professional development providers. Friday 9th October 2015
- ASE London Region Meeting at Natural History Museum
Details of the meeting