- Teaching Science and Mathematics Creatively with Young Children
A conference for people working with learners aged 3-8 years in EYFS and KS1 For practitioners, advisers, teacher educators, science and mathematics co-ordinators
- Curriculum Question Time
A opportunity to ask a panel of experts about the changes to the National Curriculum
- Stimulating Physics - Free CPD day for Teachers and Technicians
The Stimulating Physics Network (SPN) brings you a day of hands-on physics that’s open to all teachers and technicians at no cost. Pick from a wealth of practical workshops for physics specialists and non-specialists. Join our London SPN team at Dulwich College, who are kindly hosting the event 0 Wednesday 23rd October 9-4.
- Primary Science Teachmeet
Details of the Primary Science Teachmeet on 21st November at Valence Primary School Dagenham
- Region 6 London Newsletter - September 2013
Current newsletter September 2013
- Science, Education and Secularism
Christians in Science are holding their London conference on Saturday 2nd November at the Regent Hall, 275 Oxford Street, London W1C 2D
- AZSTT sponsored University Research Studentship
The School of Education, Oxford Brookes University is pleased to announce the opportunity for strong research candidates to apply for a three year, full-time Ph.D. studentship.
- ASE London Conference
Details of the London Conference on the 11th May at the Science Learning Centre, London
- ASE East of England Area Conference
Great value CPD!
- London Region - Visit to Centre of Cell and ABM
London region has arranged a visit to the Centre for the Cell followed by the ABM