- Primary Science Teaching Trust International Conference - Belfast, NI
- 9th to 11th June 2016
From 9-11 June 2016, the Primary Science Teaching Trust will celebrate excellence in the teaching of primary science from across the world, with its inaugural International Conference in the vibrant city of Belfast.
- ASE Technician Regional Conference 2016 - University of Herts
- 17th June 2016
A one day CPD event for technicians full of great sessions at the home of the ASE - University of Hertfordshire.
- New Intermediate Biology Olympiad - National Competition
- Invalid date range enterred
The Royal Society of Biology has just launched a new Intermediate Biology Olympiad, which is now open for teachers to register their students.
- ASE South East Area Conference 2016 - University of Surrey
- 22nd June 2016
This year we'll be focusing on 'working with the new curriculum' as our main conference theme. There is a dedicated programme for both primary, cross-phase and secondary practitioners.
- Summer Conference 2016: Sharing Practice and Driving Change - University of Hertfordshire
- 30th June to 1st July 2016
"Sharing Practice and Driving Change: Strengthening science teacher development" This conference will be relevant to all key stages and will particularly suit those involved with Initial Teacher Education (ITE) or who have responsibility for the professional development (CPD) of teachers, including advisers, and staff from teaching or science specialist schools.
- Westminster Education Forum: Reforms to science at GCSE and A-level - Central London
- 5th July 2016
This conference is titled 'Reforms to science at GCSE and A-level: implementation, practical science and support for teachers and learners'. Rebecca Rylatt, Lead Policy Adviser for Science, Department for Education will be present as well as a speaker from the ASE.
- Space & STEM Summer School - King's College, London
- 11th to 17th July 2016
An opportunity for students to meet and work with Astronaut Michael Foale for a week at King's College, London and send your ideas to the International Space Station
- Practical Nanoscience for Teachers
- 13th July 2016
Training teachers in nanoscience, giving them the resources and skills to support the teaching of GCSE/GCE/BTEC science curricula.
- World Teach In - London
- 21st to 24th September 2016
World Teach In is a 2-day professional development event for primary teachers and secondary science, maths and DT teachers. Now in its 3rd year and with STEM as a central focus, each day promises an abundance of dynamic and practical CPD to use in the classroom.
- WorldSTE 2016 - 5th World Conference on Science and Technology - Antalaya, Turkey
- 1st to 5th November 2016
The ICASE World STE Conference brings together policy makers, curriculum developers, scientists, science and university educators and researchers, science teacher association officers and of course primary and secondary science teachers.