- Letter re Google expeditions in Fieldwork
Letter inviting schools to participate in project
- Science and Mathematics Education Conference (SMEC) 2016
STEM Teacher Education - Initial and Continuing professional development is the 7th Science and Mathe-matics Education Conference (SMEC). 16th-17th June 2016 Institute of Education, DCU St. Patrick’s College
- Region 16 North and East Midlands Newsletter - Spring 2016
Welcome to our Spring newsletter. We hope that you are feeling enthused by the new term! We have lots of exciting science news in this edition. Please add dates to your diary of the regional and national events.
- Welcome to the ICASE January – February 2016 Newsletter!
The ICASE Newsletter is a publication containing current information about ICASE, initiatives conducted by ICASE member organisations, and topics of interest in the field of science education.
- Region 16 ASE North and East Midlands Newsletter Winter 2015
Welcome to our very brief winter newsletter. Just two key items this time our ASE reception at the Annual Conference and an update on our March CPD Conference. Also we have included a repeat of the details of how to book onto the ASE conference . Finally a couple of ideas for ‘Chemistry at Christmas’. Have a lovely relaxing holiday and we hope to see many of you at the conference.
- Region 16 North and East Midlands Newsletter - Autumn 2015
All the latest news, teachmeets and events from ASE North and East Midlands.
- Region 16 North and East Midlands Newsletter - Summer 2015
All the latest news and events from ASE North and East Midlands area.
- Region 16 North and East Midlands Newsletter - Spring 2015
All the latest news and events from ASE North and East Midlands.
- Applying for RSci - a message from your field officers
A message to members about applying for RSci from your field officer
- For good primary teachers - getting formal recognition of improvement
Primary teachers are eligible to apply for awards Registered Scientist (R.Sci.) or Chartered Science Teacher (C.Sci.Teach) even if you do not have a science degree. click here to learn more. You must be a member of ASE to be eligible for this Award from the Science council.