- Region 16 Committee Meeting
- 7th May 2014
Region committee meeting at the Nottingham Trent University Clifton Campus,Clifton Lane, Nottingham
- ASE Primary TeachMeet - Sandfield Primary School, Leicester
- 13th May 2014
A Show and Tell session for teachers. Share your favourite resource, book, web site idea and take away half a dozen other ideas to use.
- The Physics Factory: Getting more people doing Physics
- 9th June to 8th July 2014
CPD teacher training courses running throughout June and July 2014 for KS3/ KS4/ KS5 teachers. Courses include electricity, astrophysics, sound and light, forces & motion, radioactivity and more.
- National Insect Week 2014 – Little Things That Run The World
- 23rd to 29th June 2014
National Insect Week encourages people of all ages to learn more about insects. Every two years, the Royal Entomological Society organises the week, supported by a number of partner organisations with interests in the science, natural history and conservation of insects.
- Active Approaches in A-level Physics CPD
- 27th July 2014
The National Space Academy works offering a number of hands on CPD session for teachers of KS5 Physics. With inspiring activities and the Physics knowledge behind them, this CPD will equip you with everything you need to bring Physics alive through the Science of space.
- ASE and Regional Science Learning Centre Conference: Building Expertise in the New Curriculum
- 22nd November 2014
A partnership conference from the ASE Yorkshire Region Committee, SLC Consortium Derbyshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, and the North East, hosted by the University of Huddersfield.
An excellent CPD opportunity with national and regional speakers to explain the latest changes in curriculum and assessment and to support and develop the best teaching and learning.