ASE North East - Cheese & Wine Evening
Date: Monday 14th October 2013
Time: 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
Location : Dale Building , University of Sunderland
Cost : FREE
The North East Region warmly welcomes you to our annual Cheese & Wine Evening
(refreshments available from 5.30pm)
Dale Building , University of Sunderland
Faculty of Education, City Campus, SR1 3SD See Map
This event is open to non-members as well as all members of the ASE; trainee and newly qualified teachers are particularly welcome. Members are encouraged to invite any colleagues who are non members to this event. In addition to an opportunity for informal exchange of views about science education with your colleagues over refreshments there will be:
- Welcome by David Bailey, Chair of ASE North East Region
- Dr Katherine Forsey, Northern Region Field Officer will give a presentation about what membership of the ASE can offer.
- There will also be an ASE book display.
So that we can cater for the right number on the evening please confirm your attendance by:
- PGCE students confirm with your tutor/ course leader
- Non PGCE students please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07925 100262