- Raising Attainment in GCSE Science
A workshop delivered by Ed Walsh. To register for this CPD course contact Lorna Monroe - email@example.com
- Plant Science: A stimulus for Numeracy, Literacy and Creativity
Using plant materials teachers can develop creative teaching methodologies that ensure good science learning in the classroom whilst developing the essential skill sets of pupils.
- Region 11 Northern Ireland Newsletter - Jan 2014
Region 11 Northern Ireland Newsletter - Jan 2014
- ASE(NI) Region Annual Business Meeting
The Annual Business Meeting of the ASE(NI) Region will take place on Tuesday 22nd October at 7:30 p.m.in the Senate Room, Lanyon Building, Queen's University, Belfast.
- Sir Paul Nurse Lecture
A Royal Irish Academy Discourse
- The NI STEM pipeline: Will we find any scientists there in the near future?
A workforce with sophisticated skills in STEM areas has been identified as essential asset for economic competitiveness in the near future due to the rapid shifts in global industrial trends. The NI STEM Report acknowledged that there were not enough people choosing to study STEM subjects at school, College or University to provide a good “pipeline” of STEM graduates to the jobs market. The report also outlined how this STEM pipeline and its development is a priority, both to create a modern workforce and to ensure that young people engage with STEM given that the world around them will become increasingly scientific and technical. Read the Full Report by clicking on the link above.
- Computer Animated Characters
Where art meets technology and design meets engineering Professor Greg Maguire
- ASE(NI) Bi-ennial Conference 2013 Exhibitors Registration Form
Anyone interested in exhibiting at the ASE(NI) Bi-ennial Conference on Friday 7th June can download a Registration Form here.
- ASE(NI) Bi-ennial Conference Primary Booking Form
Primary Booking Form for the ASE(NI) Bi-ennial Conference on Friday 7th June 2013.
- ASE(NI) Bi-ennial Conference Primary Flyer
Primary Flyer for the ASE(NI) Bi-ennial Conference on Friday 7th June 2013.