- ASE(NI) Conference 2017 Programme and Booking Information
This is the Flyer for our conference on the 23rd June in St Mary's Universitty College. It includes the full programme for Primary and Post-Primary.
- Biology Advanced Level Experiments
Guidance and discussion on the apparatus and techniques involved in the practical work required by CCEA specification
- ABM of the Northern Ireland Region of the ASE
Notice of ABM and agenda and reply slip
- Science and Mathematics Education Conference (SMEC) 2016
STEM Teacher Education - Initial and Continuing professional development is the 7th Science and Mathe-matics Education Conference (SMEC). 16th-17th June 2016 Institute of Education, DCU St. Patrick’s College
- Our report from ASE Northern Ireland - 2014/2015
This report from our Field Officer evaluates the past year's activity in ASE Northern Ireland.
- ASENI - AGM Agenda 16 June 2015
Our Agenda for the next AGM on the 16 June 2015 in Belfast.
- Resources from ASE NI Conference - Personalised Medicine
This presentation from the ASE NI Biennial conference in Belfast (5 June 2015) by Ken Mill from the Centre of Cancer Research and Cell Biology, outline the potential impacts of personalised medicine from the lab to the clinic.
- Raising Attainment in GCSE Science
A workshop delivered by Ed Walsh. To register for this CPD course contact Lorna Monroe - email@example.com
- Plant Science: A stimulus for Numeracy, Literacy and Creativity
Using plant materials teachers can develop creative teaching methodologies that ensure good science learning in the classroom whilst developing the essential skill sets of pupils.
- Region 11 Northern Ireland Newsletter - Jan 2014
Region 11 Northern Ireland Newsletter - Jan 2014