- Biology Advanced Level Experiments
Guidance and discussion on the apparatus and techniques involved in the practical work required by CCEA specification
- Field Officers Report - 2015/16
A review of the highlights of the Northern Ireland field officer activity over the 2016/2017 academic year.
- ABM of the Northern Ireland Region of the ASE
Notice of ABM and agenda and reply slip
- Science and Mathematics Education Conference (SMEC) 2016
STEM Teacher Education - Initial and Continuing professional development is the 7th Science and Mathe-matics Education Conference (SMEC). 16th-17th June 2016 Institute of Education, DCU St. Patrick’s College
- Welcome to the ICASE January – February 2016 Newsletter!
The ICASE Newsletter is a publication containing current information about ICASE, initiatives conducted by ICASE member organisations, and topics of interest in the field of science education.
- Our report from ASE Northern Ireland - 2014/2015
This report from our Field Officer evaluates the past year's activity in ASE Northern Ireland.
- ASENI - AGM Agenda 16 June 2015
Our Agenda for the next AGM on the 16 June 2015 in Belfast.
- Resources from ASE NI Conference - Personalised Medicine
This presentation from the ASE NI Biennial conference in Belfast (5 June 2015) by Ken Mill from the Centre of Cancer Research and Cell Biology, outline the potential impacts of personalised medicine from the lab to the clinic.
- Raising Attainment in GCSE Science
A workshop delivered by Ed Walsh. To register for this CPD course contact Lorna Monroe - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plant Science: A stimulus for Numeracy, Literacy and Creativity
Using plant materials teachers can develop creative teaching methodologies that ensure good science learning in the classroom whilst developing the essential skill sets of pupils.