Please click on the event titles for further information.
- Developing Expertise in Practical Chemistry
- 6th June 2013
This one day course is specifically aimed at supporting newly and recently qualified chemistry teachers of 11-18 year olds. Attendees will have the opportunity to improve their confidence and expertise in using a variety of practical activities to enhance teaching and learning in chemistry
- ASE Northern Ireland Conference 2013
- 7th June 2013
This is a “One Stop Shop” CPD event for the proactive Primary and Post-Primary Science teacher and technician.
- ASE Primary Science Annual Conference 2013
- 14th June 2013
This conference will focus on the new National Curriculum for primary science and aim to support teachers in making sense of the new requirements and how to translate the content into exciting and innovative classroom practice. A range of key note speakers and practical workshops will provide ideas for the classroom including sessions relating to the Early Years framework and SEN in the mainstream classroom.
- RSC ChemNet event at the Sentinus Young Innovators Exhibition
- 17th June 2013
A great opportunity to see the 'Fire Science Show' presented by Matthew Tosh
- QUB Annual Teacher Conference
- 20th June 2013
Annual Chemistry teacher's conference
- ASE Summer Celebration Conference 2013 - The future. For science education
- 27th till 28th June 2013
The ASE are celebrating in 2013. Join us for debates, practicals, workshops and a tweet-up picnic at the ASE Summer Celebration Conference for a one-time only event for Science Educators to discuss the future of science education. Only 500 places available.
- RSC ChemNet event: Taster day for Queen's University School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- 26th August 2013
Great opportunity for potential students to see what the department is like.