Find out updates on the conference and interact with presenters on our local facebook page ASE NI
- Are you interested in exhibiting at our events?
We have a range of opportunities for organisations interested in engaging with our stakeholders to become involved in our events. This may include exhibiting, speaking at a teachMeet or sponsoring an event. Exhibiting at TeachMeets is free if you provide a raffle prize for the teachers. Find out more for our plans for the next academic year by clicking here.
- ASENI - Ask a question... Primary Science
An opportununity to have your queries answered by a local team of experts.
- STEM qualifications critical to the development of the economy – O’Dowd
Minister comments on recognising the importance on our economy and society of having young people familiar with and qualified in STEM subjects.
- Forensic Investigations at NI Science Festival 2015
18 delegates attended a Forensics Workshop on the STEM Module at QUB as a scheduled event for the NI Science Festival on Tuesday 25th February.
- Science practicals will continue to contribute to overall AS and A levels
Education Minister, John O'Dowd, today announced that practical assessments of science subjects will remain as part of the overall grade at A level.
- ASENI Response to the DE Consultation on the Fundamental Review of GCSES and A LEVELS
ASENI Response to the DE Consultation on the Fundamental Review of GCSES and A LEVELS in Northern Ireland
- NI FREE Events, ASE NI Conference and respond to NI Minister for Education
ASE Northern Ireland Teacher Update May 2013 - Lots of free RSC ChemNet events to attend, hands-on activities at the ASE Northern Ireland Region Conference is in June and have your say on the reviews of GCSEs and A-Levels in N. Ireland.