- ASE Summer Celebration Conference 2013 - The future. For science education
- 27th till 28th June 2013
The ASE are celebrating in 2013. Join us for debates, practicals, workshops and a tweet-up picnic at the ASE Summer Celebration Conference for a one-time only event for Science Educators to discuss the future of science education. Only 500 places available.
- MRC Centenary UCL Open Day and Science Fair
- 29th June 2013
MRC funded research units and centres will be holding a Science Fair. This will be a family fun day for all ages and will include lab tours, talks, hands-on activities, interactive demonstrations, games and exhibitions. There will be stalls and exhibits in the UCL Cloisters off the main quad, and a treasure hunt for younger visitors.
- HortAg Forum 2013: Growing the Next Generation of Plant Scientists
- 2nd July 2013
The Faculties of Education and Geographical and Life Sciences at Canterbury Christ Church University are pleased to invite you to the second HortAg Forum bringing together educators (primary and secondary) with representatives from the horticultural and agricultural industry.
- STEMFEST 2013
- 18th July 2013
Does your organisation support the delivery of STEM activities in secondary and/or primary schools in Kent and Medway? Would you like the opportunity to share what you do with them?
- National Whale and Dolphin Watch
- 24th July till 4th August 2013
Britain’s largest cetacean watch
- ICASE World Conference on Science and Technology Education
- 29th September till 3rd October 2013
Visit Borneo for the 4th World Conference on Science and Technology 2013 (WorldSTE2013)For the special price of just £308 + Flights.