- Teaching ideas for Evolution and the link with survival
Teaching ideas for Evolution and the link with survival - PASTA event
- ASE Question Time: Enquiry-Based Learning in School Science?
This is the third of our most popular events - ASE Question Time. Run in a similar way to the infamous TV programme, Professor Michael Reiss (UCL Institute of Education) will chair a panel of experts, who will be quizzed about enquiry-based learning. Hear how this approach can support both ‘working scientifically’ and science conceptual development. Come along and join in the debate. Share your ideas and put your questions and concerns directly to our panel of experts gathered from across the field.
- Southern Counties Region (region 9) Newsletter - October 2015
- West Of England Conference 2015
This flier contains the details of this exciting Conference
- ASE powerpoint (updated May 2015)
- Region 9 ASE Southern Counties Newsletter - March 2014
All the latest news and events! Region 9 Southern Counties Newsletter - March 2014
- Leading Science
Practical ideas and resources to help you effectively lead science in your school. You will even begin to create some essential documents needed for your science folder.
- Falling for Science: Hook, Line and Sinker
A fantastic CPD opportunity - Free to PASTA and ASE members Science is about curiosity and asking questions. This session will open up a discussion on posing the right questions for pupils to investigate. When they collect their evidence in order to answer the question, how do we use this to deepen their understanding?
- Region 9 Southern Counties Newsletter - Autumn 2013
All the latest news and events! Region 9 Southern Counties Newsletter - Autumn 2013
- Points South Newsletter - October 2012
Science education events and news near you.