- ASE West Midlands Newsletter - November 2014
All the lastest news and events from your local committee.
- Applying for RSci - a message from your field officers
A message to members about applying for RSci from your field officer
- Region 7 ASE West Midlands Newsletter - June 2014
West Midlands Newsletter - June 2014
- Chemistry at Work (KS3)
Exciting hands-on workshops that showe how chemistry is used in jobs and other unexpected places
- Open Meeting of RSC Midlands Education Division
Ever wondered what the Midlands Education Division do? Do you want to get involved? (no obligation!) •Meet the committee •Find out what they can offer schools/colleges •Join the discussions for the future •Optional tour of ThinkTankincluded You may be surprised……
- Region 7 West Midlands Newsletter - December 2013
Join the ASE Midlands reception at the ASE Annual Conference 2014, University of Birmingham + the chance to visit Ecton Educational Centre.
- AZSTT sponsored University Research Studentship
The School of Education, Oxford Brookes University is pleased to announce the opportunity for strong research candidates to apply for a three year, full-time Ph.D. studentship.
- Region 7 West Midlands Newsletter - May 2013
Visit Ecton Hill Copper Mine, could you host a TeachMeet and ASE Annual Conference return to Birmingham in 2014! Also lots more science and CPD events not to be missed.
- SCIFEST Flyer
For Secondary and Primary of STEM
- Copper Mine Visit Booking Form 6 July 2013
Copper Mine Visit Booking Form 6 July