- Region 7 West Midlands Newsletter - December 2013
Join the ASE Midlands reception at the ASE Annual Conference 2014, University of Birmingham + the chance to visit Ecton Educational Centre.
- AZSTT sponsored University Research Studentship
The School of Education, Oxford Brookes University is pleased to announce the opportunity for strong research candidates to apply for a three year, full-time Ph.D. studentship.
- Region 7 West Midlands Newsletter - May 2013
Visit Ecton Hill Copper Mine, could you host a TeachMeet and ASE Annual Conference return to Birmingham in 2014! Also lots more science and CPD events not to be missed.
- SCIFEST Flyer
For Secondary and Primary of STEM
- Copper Mine Visit Booking Form 6 July 2013
Copper Mine Visit Booking Form 6 July
- Region 7 West Midlands Newsletter - April 2013
A Copper Mine Visit, TeachMeets at ThinkTank and Magic Molecules - Read the latest West Midlands news in the Region 7 April 2013 Newsletter
- Rocket STEM
Sparking the imaginations of students and inspiring them to pursue knowledge and careers within the disciplines of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) is the main focus of a new digital magazine which recently released its first issue.
- Classroom Medics STEM careers in Health Care Science
The NHS has agreed to provide us with some funding for a new stage show that we have written to promote the STEM careers in Health Care Science.
- Region 7 West Midlands Newsletter - October 2012
In this issue: Impact Awards, Primary Forces in Action, Chemistry Centre Programme and more!
- Bloodhound Super Sonic Car
Institute of Mechanical Engineers, a presentation by Tony Parraman on the Bloodhound supersonic car.