- Region 7 ASE West Midlands Newsletter - February 2015
All that latest news and events from ASE West Midlands.
- ASE West Midlands Newsletter - November 2014
All the lastest news and events from your local committee.
- Region 7 ASE West Midlands Newsletter - June 2014
West Midlands Newsletter - June 2014
- Chemistry at Work (KS3)
Exciting hands-on workshops that showe how chemistry is used in jobs and other unexpected places
- Open Meeting of RSC Midlands Education Division
Ever wondered what the Midlands Education Division do? Do you want to get involved? (no obligation!) •Meet the committee •Find out what they can offer schools/colleges •Join the discussions for the future •Optional tour of ThinkTankincluded You may be surprised……
- Region 7 West Midlands Newsletter - December 2013
Join the ASE Midlands reception at the ASE Annual Conference 2014, University of Birmingham + the chance to visit Ecton Educational Centre.
- Region 7 West Midlands Newsletter - May 2013
Visit Ecton Hill Copper Mine, could you host a TeachMeet and ASE Annual Conference return to Birmingham in 2014! Also lots more science and CPD events not to be missed.
- SCIFEST Flyer
For Secondary and Primary of STEM
- Region 7 West Midlands Newsletter - April 2013
A Copper Mine Visit, TeachMeets at ThinkTank and Magic Molecules - Read the latest West Midlands news in the Region 7 April 2013 Newsletter
- Classroom Medics STEM careers in Health Care Science
The NHS has agreed to provide us with some funding for a new stage show that we have written to promote the STEM careers in Health Care Science.