- Classroom Medics STEM careers in Health Care Science
The NHS has agreed to provide us with some funding for a new stage show that we have written to promote the STEM careers in Health Care Science.
- Region 7 West Midlands Newsletter - October 2012
In this issue: Impact Awards, Primary Forces in Action, Chemistry Centre Programme and more!
- Bloodhound Super Sonic Car
Institute of Mechanical Engineers, a presentation by Tony Parraman on the Bloodhound supersonic car.
- Region 7 West Midlands Newsletter - June 2012
A round up of news and events, including the region's Primary Science Conference.
- The Physics Factory
Hands-on data-logging workshop sessions
- Region 7 West Midlands Newsletter - April 2012
A round up of news, events and competitions near you including details of the West Midlands ASE Primary Conference and a Science Learning Centre West Midlands Update.
- Region 7 West Midlands Newsletter - February 2012
In this issue you'll find details of the region's upcoming Annual Business Meeting, Science Learning Centre Courses for Teachers and Technicians and news from the upcoming Big Bang Fair and National Science and Engineering Week.
- Region 7 West Midlands Newsletter - November 2011
Read about Putting the Fizz into Christmas in Solihull, Active Approaches to Chemical Structure, Bonding and Properties and much more in this issue.
- West Midlands Newsletter - September 2011
Region 7 Newsletter
- West Midlands Learning Outside the Classroom Teacher Taster
The Council for Learning Outside the Classroom is delivering a learning outside the classroom Teacher Taster session in your region and we’d love you to join us on the day.