- West Of England Conference 2015
This flier contains the details of this exciting Conference
- AVON SCI TECH ANNUAL MEETING 2015
A report of the 21st very successful meeting
- Creativity in Science and Technology
This half-day conference is for teachers in primary schools who want to begin to prepare for the Donaldson curriculum by finding out more about creativity and outdoor learning in science and technology
- Evaluation of the Teachmeet Feb 26th 2015
A positive response to a successful Teachmeet. See the presentation titles and attendees response
- Region Committee Minutes for Jan 2015
These are unconfirmed minutes for your information.
- EVALUATION OF THE WoE NOVEMBER CONFERENCE 2014
This paper reports the very favourable responses of attendees to the conference. We hope to do something similar in 2015
- Minutesof the Annual Business Meeting held on Nov. 15th 2014
A record of the business transacted at the Annual Business Meeting (Unconfirmed until the next ABM) Reports of the year's activity and results of elections. If you are interested in joining the committee please contact our secretary Ann Sell email@example.com
- Minutes of the Region Committee Meeting held on April 2nd 2014
The committee scrutinised the evaluation report on the successful 2013 November conference in order to identify pointers for future conferences. they also discussed the role of the Region Committee in the light of the revised Operating Procedures devised by headquarters. They also began the planning for the 2014 conference.
- Minutes of the Region Committee Meeting of September 9th 2014
Confirmed minutes of our Region Committee meeting. The ASE Chief executive, Shaun Reason and our Field Officer, Frances Evans joined us for the meeting. Following an update from Headquarters the main business was the final planning for the successful November conference which a umber o you will now have experienced
- Region 13 West of England Newsletter - February 2014
Catch up with the top resources and regional events from the ASE West of England newsletter this February.