- AZSTT sponsored University Research Studentship
The School of Education, Oxford Brookes University is pleased to announce the opportunity for strong research candidates to apply for a three year, full-time Ph.D. studentship.
- Yorkshire Region ABM Papers (12th June 2013 Meeting)
The agenda and papers for the Yorkshire Region ABM, which will be held on the 12th June 2013, Canalside West, Firth Street, University of Huddersfield, HD1 3DH. Following the Quantum Physics Event (see http://www.ase.org.uk/ase-regions/yorkshire/events/2013/06/12/1081/ for event details)
- Region 4 Newsletter May 2013
Yorkshire Regions monthly newsletter with an upto date list of all activities and events on in the Yorkshire region and reviews of previous meetings.
- Region 4 Yorkshire Newsletter - April 2013
Region 4 Yorkshire Newsletter - April 2013
- Teachmeet at St Cuthberts, Newcastle
The theme of this Teachmeet is ICT in Science
- Region 4 Yorkshire Newsletter - March 2013
For members in West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, Kingston-upon-Hull, East Riding, North Yorkshire, the City of York and North Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire
- Section Meeting and ABM; The Science of Healthy Skin (KS2)
Section meeting on April 17th aimed at KS2 looks at how 9-11 year olds can use real work place experiences to plan practical investigations and study aspects of biology and human health. The meeting will be preceeded by the W.Yorkshire Section ABM.
- West Yorkshire ABM Agenda
Agenda for the upcoming West Yorkshire ABM on April 17th 2013
- Yorkshire Region response to the current DfE consultations
The Yorkshire Region committee discussed the two current DfE consultations on the National curriculum and the new accountability framework. The agreed response is presented here.
- TeachMeet 'How to Guide' for Yorkshire Region
A handy three-page guide including an event poster template, advertising text, links to the wiki and a real event, useful logos and a task list. Produced by Field Officers with valuable input from members and Region Committees.