- Region 4 Yorkshire and the Humber Newsletter - March 2015
All the latest news and events from ASE Yorkshire and the Humber
- Region 4 Yorkshire and the Humber Newsletter - February 2015
All the latest news and events from ASE Yorkshire and the Humber.
- ASE STEM TeachMeet for KS3 and KS4
The aim of a TeachMeet is the sharing of ideas through five minute micropresentations. Anyone can share something of interest - a teaching resource, website, classroom activity - in any style of presentation.
- ASE Conference Resource: What really matters in science education
Shared Presentation from Sir John Holman on What really matters in science education. (From ASE North Conference 2014 at the University of Huddersfield)
- Region 4 Yorkshire & the Humber Newsletter - November 2014
All that latest news and event from ASE Yorkshire and the Humber.
- Region 4 Yorkshire & the Humber Newsletter - October 2014
Our main ASE event this term is the Regional Conference , Building Expertise in the New Curriculum, 22 November at Huddersfield University. There is still time to book. Then there is the Annual ASE Conference in January at Reading University to look forward to. Our friends at SLCS provide a range of CPD; see the Primary Leadership Course here. Apply immediately for an Engineering Competition for Girls with £1000 prizes.
- Region 4 Yorkshire & the Humber Newsletter - September 2014
Find out more about the new Region President and Chair, Upcoming West Yorkshire Section event on 23 September: Achieving Outstanding Science Lessons and regional conference on 22 November. Also don't forget that bookings for Annual ASE Conference have opened.
- Region 4 Yorkshire & the Humber Newsletter - June 2014
Contents of this Newsletter: 10 June: **NEW NOTICE** Life without Levels: Measuring levels or monitoring understanding. ASE Workshop at Stocksbridge. 13 June: Primary Conference, NSLC 21 June: Help, I’m teaching Physics ! IOP course 23 June: Newly and Recently Qualified Primary Teachers, NSLC 26 June: Learning Science Together, West Yorkshire ASE Section 1 July: Space Conference for Primary teachers and TAs 3-4 July: Technicians’ Conference 22 November: Building Expertise in the New Curriculum - Regional Conference Year long course: New and Aspiring Primary Science Specialist, with bursaries , NSCL
- Region 4 Yorkshire & the Humber Newsletter - May 2014
Region 4 Yorkshire & the Humber Newsletter - May 2014
- Region 4 ASE Yorkshire and the Humber Newsletter 72 - April 2014
Contents of this newsletter: Introducing our Field Officer / 2 April: West Yorkshire Device Workshop and ABM / NSLC Course: Science and Creative Arts / * NEW CURRICULUM * 15 May: Region ASE , Preparing for New Curriculum / *NEW CURRICULUM * 13 June: NSLC York , Primary Conference / * NEW CURRICULUM * 22 November: Regional Conference / National ASE Events