Exhibitor Information at ASE conferences
Why Exhibit with us?
ASE conferences provides a platform to speak directly to science teachers and subject specialists to showcase the leading science education brands and resources.
ASE Annual Conference, University of Reading, 4-7 January 2017
Bookings open from 1 September 2016
Prices start from £153.00 per sq m plus vat for space only and £202.50 per sqm plus vat for a pre-built shell scheme. You can find out more about the exhibition and how to book in our quick introduction (pdf) to ASE Annual Conference. The Exhibition floorplan, price list and onsite services available are all detailed in our Exhibition application pack which will be available online from August 2016. This campus map shows the position of the exhibition on the University of Reading campus. Download the full Exhibitor Pack for ASE Annual Conference 2017.
See all conference sponsorship opportunities here.
Download the full Exhibitor Pack for ASE Annual Conference 2017. Applications will be accepted from 1st September
What to do when you have booked your space?
1. Once you've booked your space, submit your exhibitor online listing to ensure delegates have your contact details before and after the event
2. Order stand furniture from our partner at JMT display Download furniture booking form
3. Organise catering and receptions either on your stand or a private room. (Catering order form coming soon)
4. Make sure your couriers have all the information they need Download courier instructions
5. Ensure you book hotel accommodation at our special negotiated rates Download ASE hotels
ASE Exhibition Plan example (pictured). Click map to view full image.
ASE Conferences 2016-17
|15 October 2016||East Anglia Area Conference, Ipswich School, Ipswich (Half day event)|
|19 November 2016||ASE Northern Conference 2016 in partnership with Sheffield Institute of Education, Sheffield Hallam University|
|4-7 January 2017||ASE Annual Conference 2017, University of Reading (quick introduction)||
Download the full Exhibitor Pack Applications will be accepted from 1st September