The Association for Science Education (ASE) is the largest subject association in the UK. As the professional body for all those involved in science education, the ASE provides a national network supported by a dedicated staff team. Job opportunities are listed below. Further information
Current Job Vacancies at ASE
ASE has an opportunity for an enthusiastic and capable project manager to work with our new management team in putting together a sustainable membership plan for ASE. This is an ideal role for someone who is passionate about supporting the science education community.
About the role:
- To create and implement the annual membership promotional plan using strategies derived by networking across the Association
- To run the CsciTeach, RSci and RSciTech registers
- To develop and improve the membership management systems
- To lead on compiling ASE’s impact measures
- To be part of ASE’s Management Group, sharing expertise and information across the organisation
Letters of application should be sent, with full CV, to email@example.com. Please email or call with any further enquiries on 01707 283011. An informal chat with ASE's CEO, Annette Smith, can be arranged on request.
Applications for this post close on Monday 7th April 2014.