Field Officer for Scotland
Field Officers for Scotland
An opportunity for an energetic networker with a passion for science education to work as Field Officer in Scotland.
The post are part-time (0.2), based at home.
The key facets of the role are:
- To promote ASE membership
- To support ASE’s regional membership structure
- To liaise with the rest of the Field Officer network to share intelligence and good practice
- To take opportunities where available to ensure that ASE’s voice is heard on matters of science education policy
- To provide support with aspects of the Annual Conference
These roles would suit self-starters, committed to the aims of the Association.
For further details of this post, please contact Suzanne Dickinson at ASE HQ (t: 01707 283011 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) who will also arrange informal discussions with the Field Officer, co-ordinator, Frances Evans, about the post. Salary scale is approximately £36K pro rata and the posts are part time (0.2 FTE).
Letters of application should be sent, with full curriculum vitae, to email@example.com or by post: Annette Smith, CEO, The Association for Science Education, College Lane, Hatfield, Herts., AL10 9AA and marked confidential.
Applications for these posts should be submitted to arrive by 14 March 2014.