ASE is looking for an enthusiastic and creative membership expert with an interest in science education and/or science to take forward ASE’s membership offer.
The post is full-time, based at ASE HQ in Hatfield and involves developing and implementing the strategy for increasing the membership of ASE.
The key facets of the role are:
- To create and implement the annual membership promotional plan using strategies derived by networking across the Association
- To run the CsciTeach, RSci and RSciTech registers
- To develop and improve the membership management systems
- To lead on compiling ASE’s impact measures
- To be part of ASE’s Management Group, sharing expertise and information across the organisation
ASE has traditionally had a large membership, which gives the Association the authority to speak out on science education issues. Our members are very engaged with the Association and are committed to science education.
For further details of this post, please contact Suzanne Dickinson at ASE HQ (t: 01707 283011 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) who will also arrange informal discussions with the CEO, Annette Smith about the post. Salary scale is approximately £33K and the post is full time.
Letters of application should be sent, with full curriculum vitae, to email@example.com or by post: Annette Smith, CEO, The Association for Science Education, College Lane, Hatfield, Herts., AL10 9AA and marked confidential.
Extended - Applications for this post should be submitted to arrive by 14 March 2014.