Science Teacher Education
Editor: Martin Braund
Science Teacher Education (STE) is ASE's professional online journal for all concerned with the pre-service education, induction and professional development of science teachers. Contributions are written by a wide range of people with an interest in science education (see submission guidelines). The journal aims to:
- provide a forum for discussion that will help to shape the decisions that teacher educators make in providing appropriate provision for those who teach science and trainees
- inform readers of innovations and developments in initial teacher education and continuing professional development
- develop readers’ knowledge and practice
- disseminate research and scholarship relevant to science teacher education.
Its readership includes lecturers, consultants, advisers and student teachers. STE comprises sections covering the following aspects of the field: classroom and practice, management of science teacher education, partnership and mentoring, international teacher education, current and past research. Subscribers receive an email when each new issue becomes available online and past issues are available in the archive.
ISSN: 175 -915X
If you would like to subscribe to this journal (£15 members / £30 non members per annum) email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download a sample below.
- Science Teacher Education - 73
Science Teacher Education (STE 73) June 2015 - ASE's dedicated online journal for those involved in initial teacher education (ITE) and professional development. This issue focuses on primary education with articles including 'Enacting Darby’s (2005) notion of engaging pedagogy in primary' and improving trainee teacher confidence in teaching physical processes topics.