- School Science Review, four issues per year. School Science Review is the journal for science teachers in 11-19 education and all those interested in this aspect of education.
- Education in Science, four issues per year. ASE’s in-house magazine for all member’s of the ASE which keeps member’s up-to-date with Association news and events, as well as topical issues in science education.
- Special member’s price on all ASE books. Take a look at some of our new and best selling titles. You can order books online from the ASE Bookshop.
- Special member’s registration fee for Area Conferences and Meetings, and our Annual Conference which is the best value event of its kind in the UK, with more than 300 events over three days, including the largest science education exhibition in Europe.
- £5,000,000 Public Liability insurance.
- ASE discounted rate for subscription to New Scientist.
- Resources for 11-19 members.
11-19 Membership Annual Fee: £84
Join Online or download the Membership Application form.
11-19 Group Membership – all the ASE benefits for less!
Click here to learn more!
- 11-19 Membership Application Form
11-19 Membership Application Form - updated August 2012