ATSE 11-19 Member
The Association of Tutors in Science Education (ATSE) is the subject group for tutors and mentors in science education who are primarily concerned with the initial education/training of science teachers in primary and secondary schools in UK and their continuing professional development. To find out more about ATSE, click here.
- School Science Review, four issues per year. School Science Review is the journal for science teachers in 11-19 education and all those interested in this aspect of education.
- Education in Science, four issues per year. ASE’s in-house magazine for all member’s of the ASE which keeps member’s up-to-date with Association news and events, as well as topical issues in science education.
- Science Teacher Education, three electronic issues per year. Science Teacher Education is a professional journal, published by ASE, for all concerned with the pre-service education, induction and professional development of science teachers. This journal aims to inform and contribute to the development of science teacher education in all phases of education.
- Special member’s price on all ASE books. Take a look at some of our new and best selling titles. You can order books online from the ASE Bookshop.
- Special member’s registration fee for Area Conferences and Meetings, and our Annual Conference which is the best value event of its kind in the UK, with more than 300 events over three days, including the largest science education exhibition in Europe.
- £5,000,000 Public Liability insurance.
- ASE discounted rate for subscription to New Scientist
ATSE 11-19 Membership Annual Fee:£96
Join Online or download the Membership Application form.
- 11-19 Membership Application Form
11-19 Membership Application Form - updated August 2012