Charitable Organisation Membership is available to any organisations with an interest in science education that are registered as not-for-profit.
- School Science Review, four issues per year. School Science Review is the journal for science teachers in 11-19 education and all those interested in this aspect of education.
- Primary Science, five issues per year. ASE’s primary journal is the forum for information and ideas which support effective practice in science education at primary school level
- Education in Science, four issues per year. ASE’s in-house magazine for all member’s of the ASE which keeps member’s up-to-date with Association news and events, as well as topical issues in science education.
- Science Teacher Education, three electronic issues per year. Science Teacher Education is a professional journal, published by ASE, for all concerned with the pre-service education, induction and professional development of science teachers. This journal aims to inform and contribute to the development of science teacher education in all phases of education.
- Special member’s price on all ASE books. Take a look at some of our new and best selling titles. You can order books online from the ASE Bookshop.
- Special member’s registration fee for all staff at your organisation for Area Conferences and Meetings, and our Annual Conference which is the best value event of its kind in the UK, with more than 300 events over three days, including the largest science education exhibition in Europe.
Charitable Organisation Membership Annual Fee: £217
Download the Membership Application form or call us on +44(0)1707 283000.
If you require an invoice for Membership please contact the Membership Team on 01707 283000 or Membership@ase.org.uk
- Corporate Payment Form
Corporate Payment Form