Corporate & Charitable
ASE Corporate membership is available to corporate organisations, charities and professional centres with an interest in science education.
Professional Centre membership - £170 per annumProfessional Centre membership is available for organisations that provide education services, such as support to teachers, CPD or pupil activities but is not a school or college.
Charitable membership - £226 per annumCharitable membership is available for organisations who are registered charities and work in the not-for-profit sector.
- School Science Review, four issues per year.
- Primary Science, five issues per year.
- Education in Science, four issues per year.
- Science Teacher Education, three electronic issues per year.
- Special member’s price on all ASE books.
- Special member’s registration fee for all staff at your organisation at ASE Conferences.
- The opportunity to engage in regional and national ASE committees and conferences.
Does your organisation wish to develop relationships or promote services for science teachers, schools and technicians? Do you want to promote your brand or help support and enthuse the next generation of scientists and engineers? Whatever your motivation and area of activity ASE Corporate membership can put you in touch with local and national networks, provide a route for your views, open doors and help cement your relationships with schools.
Exclusive Benefits (in addition to above):
- A termly (thrice-yearly) e-newsletter about science education for the Corporate sector. This might include, for example, articles on GCSE developments, ITT issues, national curriculum, consultations and the latest policy analysis.
- An annual report on the impact of ASE’s activities.
- The right to use the term “ASE Corporate member” and to display the ASE logo on the organisation’s web site and marketing materials to demonstrate this.
- Preferential treatment in regard to advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
- Preferential treatment in selection of exhibition locations at the ASE's Annual Conference.
- Corporate members’ views sought when ASE responds to consultations.
- An annual briefing and networking event with ASE Assembly members. These are individuals who have been appointed to the Assembly because they are key members of the science teaching profession.
How to join?
Corporate, charitable and professional organisations can download the membership form to request to pay by invoice, credit/debit card or cheque.
If you have any question please contact ASE Membership Team +44(0)1707 283000 or email@example.com