Subscribe to receive ASE news via email Click here to subscribe!
- Science for stories, science for all and science for scientists! Programme Announced for ASE Summer Celebration Conference
Simon Mayo, Professor Robin Millar and ASE President, Lord Martin Rees announced in the line-up for the ASE Summer Celebration Conference 2013, 27-28 June. View the latest Programme announcements and Key Speakers.
- ASE Response to Government's draft National Curriculum - The aims need to be clear
ASE responds to the consultation on the draft National Curriculum. ASE Chief Executive comments on the need for clear aims and support in a period of change.
- ASE launches new registers for teachers and technicians
Science teachers' and technicians’ careers have today received a significant boost as the Association for Science Education launches two new professional registers.
- New look ASE learning resource site NOW LIVE!
ASE'S learning-resource site Schoolscience.co.uk reveals its new look.
- Annual Conference Key Speakers - at a glance.
See the Key Speakers line up so far for the ASE Annual Conference in 2012 - with more exciting announcements to come!
- ASE celebrates one million page views!
Only 13 months since the ASE’s brand new website went live, it has attracted over one million page views.
- International Day at ASE annual conference
Visitors from all over the globe are being welcomed to the ASE’s Annual Conference in January 2012.
- ASE pilots new technicians' register
ASE pilots the newly launched Registered Science Technician (RSciTech) award.
- Student reporters in Schoolscience competition
THE winners of a competition jointly run by the ASE’s learning-resource site schoolscience.co.uk and Primary Engineer, to teach students turned reporters about scientific career options, have been announced this month.
- ASE responds to the Science and Technology Committee Inquiry
On May 11, the ASE’s Outdoor Science Working Group (OSWG) submitted a response to the House of Commons Science and Technology Select Committee Inquiry into practical experiments in school science lessons and science field trips.