Subscribe to receive ASE news via email Click here to subscribe!
- ASE launches new registers for teachers and technicians
Science teachers' and technicians’ careers have today received a significant boost as the Association for Science Education launches two new professional registers.
- New look ASE learning resource site NOW LIVE!
ASE'S learning-resource site Schoolscience.co.uk reveals its new look.
- Annual Conference Key Speakers - at a glance.
See the Key Speakers line up so far for the ASE Annual Conference in 2012 - with more exciting announcements to come!
- ASE celebrates one million page views!
Only 13 months since the ASE’s brand new website went live, it has attracted over one million page views.
- International Day at ASE annual conference
Visitors from all over the globe are being welcomed to the ASE’s Annual Conference in January 2012.
- ASE pilots new technicians' register
ASE pilots the newly launched Registered Science Technician (RSciTech) award.
- Student reporters in Schoolscience competition
THE winners of a competition jointly run by the ASE’s learning-resource site schoolscience.co.uk and Primary Engineer, to teach students turned reporters about scientific career options, have been announced this month.
- ASE responds to the Science and Technology Committee Inquiry
On May 11, the ASE’s Outdoor Science Working Group (OSWG) submitted a response to the House of Commons Science and Technology Select Committee Inquiry into practical experiments in school science lessons and science field trips.