Subscribe to receive ASE news via email Click here to subscribe!
ASE Members can view the latest information on curriculum and assessment changes here
- David James using sport in science at the ASE Conference
David James, a senior lecturer in sports engineering at Sheffield Hallam University will give The Nuffield Foundation Lecture: Using sport to educate and enthuse young people about science.
- Tim Oates to give OCR Keynote Lecture at ASE Conference
Tim Oates, Group Director, Assessment, Research and Development at Cambridge Assessment will give the OCR Keynote Lecture: Just how many STEM graduates do we need?
- Sir Mike Tomlinson - Science Learning Centres Keynote Lecture
Sir Mike Tomlinson will give the Science Learning Centres Annual Keynote Lecture 'Engaging Science' at the ASE Annual Conference in Liverpool in January 2012.
- Dr Lucie Green on solar activity at ASE Annual Conference
SOLAR activity has been hitting the headlines lately but why should we care about it?
- ASE Annual Conference 2012 – It’s not too late to book !
IT is not too late to book for the ASE Annual Conference at the University of Liverpool in January. Booking online will close on Thursday 22 December but you can book in person at the conference.
- OCR presents top demonstrator Professor Hal Sosabowski
ASE's Annual Conference Gold Partner OCR presents Professor Hal Sosabowski, one of the foremost Chemistry demonstrators in the UK.
- New professional indemnity insurance offer for ASE members
As one of the many benefits of joining the association Insurance Broker CCV Southampton is offering ASE members Professional Indemnity Insurance premiums from as little as £125*.
- Research Seminar Series
Presenters share their science education research projects and findings at the ASE Annual Conference, in the prestigious Research Seminar Series.
- In the Zone with Sir Steve Redgrave, MBE, CBE, Professor Hugh Montgomery and Greg Foot
Britain’s greatest Olympian will join a host of influential figures in science education at the ASE’s Annual Conference in January.
- Judith Hackitt CBE to give ASE Science Education Policy Lecture
Chair of the Health and Safety Executive Judith E Hackitt, CBE to give the ASE Science Education Policy Lecture at our annual conference in January.