Brian Cartwright HMI joins us for Curriculum Question Time
29 October 2013
Ofsted’s National Adviser for Science, Brian Cartwright HMI, has been confirmed as a key panel expert for this ASE special event.
This event looks at what skills young people, in a technologically changing world, will need in the future. How can the science curriculum we teach in schools provide the appropriate knowledge and skills for those who will become adults from 2020 onwards?
The debate will involve teachers, examiners, curriculum developers and educators on our new National Curriculum for Science.
We are delighted to announce the panel of key speakers:
- Brian Cartwright HMI (Ofsted)
- Professor Paul Black (King’s College London/Physics)
- Annette Smith (ASE/SCORE)
- Dr Peter Canning (Pearson but representing all the Awarding Bodies)
- Dr Colin Osborne (Chemistry)
- Ann Fullick (Biology)
- The panel will be chaired by Dr Chris Harrison (Chair-elect ASE)
Limited place are still available. This session is free to attend.