We aim to support you throughout your application and registration, however we do have in place an appeals system and a disciplinary procedure. Please see links below for further details
- CRST7 Registration Board Appeals Procedure: Registration Matters
Individuals whose applications for RSci, RSciTech or CSciTeach are unsuccessful have the right to seek leave to appeal. The right to appeal shall depend only upon matters of procedure related to the application in question and not for the substantive decision.
- CRST10 Registration Board Appeals Procedure: Disciplinary Matters
Individuals against whom a complaint has been upheld have the right to seek leave to appeal. The right to appeal shall depend only upon new evidence becoming available since the disciplinary hearing or an apparent injustice at that hearing.
- CRST5 Supporter Information
CRST5 Supporter Information
- CRST8 Code of Conduct
CRST8 Code of Conduct
- CRST2 General Requirements
CRST General Requirements
- CRST4 Information for applicants
CRST4 Information for applicants
- CRST11 CPD Scheme updated June 2013
CRST11 CPD updated June 2013