ASE Forum (Science Education issues)
The ASE Forum (Science Education issues) is the place to discuss science education practice and policy.
For quick responses on other matters from HQ staff please email:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for conference issues.
- email@example.com for membership issues.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about books and journals.
- email@example.com for any other queries.
Current threads include:
- Registered Science Technician (RSciTech) and Registered Scientist (RSci) – share your thoughts on spreading the word!
- What are the implications of the draft National Curriculum document for working in schools?
- Topics for #ASEChat
Click here to get involved.
Note: ASE Forum (organisational issues) in GROUPS
This Forum will be useful for discussing ASE internal matters whether the role and functioning of Assembly, the purpose of Regions or the timing of the Annual Conference, to name but 3.
It is one step in implementing some of the suggestions that came out of the discussion on fora on the ASE Forum, at the ASE Assembly and at Council.
To join this forum you need to go to My Groups and tick the box "ASE Forum Organisational Issues"
There is a time out of 30 minutes. Most posts will be quite short, but if you want to post a detailed response, you are advised to prepare this off-line and cut and paste it into the forum.
To "watch a thread" you MUST have posted something to that thread to "watch it".