How to Teach Even Better: An Evidence-Based Approach explores what evidence-based teaching is, and most importantly, how teachers can tailor the approach to their own practice effectively. Relating relevant research to classroom practice, Geoff Petty focuses on the practical strategies, techniques, and methods teachers need to help them teach even better.
- A comprehensive introduction to the concept of evidence-based teaching covering the nitty-gritty of classroom strategies and teaching methods
- Offers practical advice on how to implement an evidence-based approach
- Demonstrates the practices that research shows work best for learning in schools
- Draws on a wide range of international research, including the meta-studies of John Hattie and Robert Marzano
- Provides invaluable support for trainees and classroom teachers, as well as senior leaders, in light of the growing call for more evidence-informed teaching in Primary and Secondary schools
- Written by Geoff Petty, one of UK's leading experts on teaching methods and best-selling author of Teaching Today, 5th edition How to Teach Even Better: An Evidence-Based Approach
- Part of the Oxford Teaching Guide series - a range of practical, professional guides for teachers covering a wide range of key issues in school teaching