Build your own handbook of operating procedures with these ready punched loose-leaf packs - see also Preparation of Gases and Working with Glass.
The guide provides a set of procedures for the preparation of solutions. Useful information relevant to you and your workplace can be added.
Shrink-wrapped and ready punched packs that you can place in your own A4 ring binder.
1 – Introduction
2 – Techniques for Preparing Various Solutions
- Preparing 500 cm3 of approximately 0.1 mol dm-3 copper sulphate solution
- Preparing 2 dm3 of approximately 0.1 mol dm-3 sodium thiosulphate solution
- Preparing 2 dm3 of approximately 2 mol dm-3 sodium hydroxide solution
- Preparing 500 cm3 of approximately 0.4 mol dm-3 solution for general laboratory work from a prepared 2 mol dm-3 stock solution
- Preparing 1 dm3 of a 0.1mol dm-3 standard solution for volumetric work from an exactly 2 mol dm-3 solution
- Preparing 2 dm3 of approximately 2 mol dm-3 hydrochloric acid
- Preparing 2 dm3 of approximately 2 mol dm-3 ammonia solution
- Preparing 2 dm3 of approximately 1 mol dm-3 sulfuric acid
- Preparing 250 cm3 of a 0.1 mol dm-3 standard solution of sodium carbonate
- Preparing 250 cm3 of a 0.1 mol dm-3 standard solution of potassium hydrogen phthalate
- Preparing 100 cm3 of 1% (w/v) ‘starch solution’
3 – Carrying out Titration