- ASE Conferences
We run an excellent programme of science Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for teachers and technicians, from TeachMeets to national conferences.
- ASE Scotland Annual Conference 2015 - Robert Gordon's College
Friday 6th to Saturday 7th March 2015
Aberdeen is the host city for the next ASE Scotland Annual Conference in March 2015. The two day conference includes CPD Workshops designed for Primary Science, CfE Highers and Advanced Highers for Biology, Chemistry and Physics with special talks delivered by SSERC, IOP, RSC, Royal Observatory Edinburgh and many more!
- ASE North West Conference 2015 - STEM Education Centre, Manchester
Saturday 21st March 2015
A vibrant, exciting day of CPD and networking, building on the success of previous events.
- ASE Northern Ireland Conference 2015 - St. Mary's University College, Belfast
Friday 5th June 2015
Save the date! Join us in Belfast for our biennial CPD conference for primary and post-primary science teachers and technicians. This year our theme will be 'Expanding Horizons in Science Education'.
- ASE Technician Regional Conference 2015 - University of Herts
Friday 19th June 2015
We are holding a one day CPD event for technicians full of great sessions at the home of the ASE - University of Hertfordshire. We are delighted that Director of CLEAPSS, Steve Jones, will be giving the keynote lecture.
- ASE South East Area Conference 2015 - University of Surrey
Wednesday 24th June 2015
This year we'll be focusing on progression in science as our main conference theme. We are delighted to announce that Professor Jim Al-Khalili will be giving the keynote lecture. There will be a dedicated programme for both primary and secondary practitioners.
- ASE West of England Technicians Conference 2015 - Broadlands Academy, Bristol
Thursday 2nd July 2015
The 21st Annual Meeting of the Avon Science Technicians plays host to a great range of CPD session. More details coming soon.
- ASE National Technicians Conference 2015 - National Science Learning Centre, York
Thursday 2nd to Friday 3rd July 2015
Last year's conference attracted over 250 technicians for 2 days of inspiring professional development. 2015 promises to be an equally inspiring and successful event.
- ASE South West Area Conference 2015 - Marine Biological Association, Plymouth
Saturday 4th July 2015
We're delighted to announce a new mini-conference in the South West region at an amazing venue in Plymouth. The keynote lecture will be from assessment for learning guru and current ASE Chair, Christine Harrison.
- ASE Annual Conference 2016 - University of Birmingham
Wednesday 6th to Saturday 9th January 2016
We're pleased to announce that our annual conference will be returning to the University of Birmingham in January 2016. There will be over 200 CPD sessions dedicated to science education across all subject areas and phases, offering hands-on activities and inspiring science talks.