- ASE Conferences
We run an excellent programme of science Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for teachers and technicians, from TeachMeets to national conferences.
- ASE / STEM Education Centre London Technicians Conference 2015 - UCL IoE
Friday 15th May 2015
This conference, from ASE with the STEM Education Centre London and CLEAPSS, offers a choice of workshops covering a variety of topics and an opportunity to network with other school technicians.
- ASE Northern Ireland Conference 2015 - St. Mary's University College, Belfast
Friday 5th June 2015
Save the date! Join us in Belfast for our biennial CPD conference for primary and post-primary science teachers and technicians. This year our theme will be 'Expanding Horizons in Science Education'.
- ASE / STEM Education Centre London Teachers Conference - UCL IoE
Saturday 6th June 2015
This event choice of workshops covering all subject areas and a great networking opportunity. Our Keynote speech will be delivered by Stuart Naylor from Millgate House Education.
- ASE Science Outside the Classroom Conference 2015 - Newton Field Centre, Northamptonshire
Saturday 13th June 2015
This morning conference will aim to bring an up to date approach to outdoor education. For KS1/2 there are ideas to support the increased emphasis on Seasonal outdoor work in the primary curriculum and makes cross-curricular link between science and art.
- ASE Technician Regional Conference 2015 - University of Herts
Friday 19th June 2015
We are holding a one day CPD event for technicians full of great sessions at the home of the ASE - University of Hertfordshire. We are delighted that Director of CLEAPSS, Steve Jones, will be giving the keynote lecture.
- ASE South East Area Conference 2015 - University of Surrey
Wednesday 24th June 2015
This year we'll be focusing on progression in science as our main conference theme. We are delighted to announce that Professor Jim Al-Khalili will be giving the keynote lecture. There will be a dedicated programme for both primary and secondary practitioners.
- Primary Science Annual Conference 2015 - NSLC, York
Tuesday 30th June 2015
The defining conference for primary science, helping teachers and leaders inspire pupils, develop cross-curricular approaches and tackle the science curriculum. This successful Annual event is jointly organised by the National Science Learning Centre and the Association for Science Education (ASE).
- ASE West of England Technicians Conference 2015 - Broadlands Academy, Bristol
Thursday 2nd July 2015
The 21st Annual Meeting of the Avon Science Technicians plays host to a great range of CPD session. More details coming soon.
- ASE National Technicians Conference 2015 - National Science Learning Centre, York
Thursday 2nd to Friday 3rd July 2015
Last year's conference attracted over 250 technicians for 2 days of inspiring professional development. 2015 promises to be an equally inspiring and successful event.
- ASE South West Area Conference 2015 - Marine Biological Association, Plymouth
Saturday 4th July 2015
We're delighted to announce a new mini-conference in the South West region at an amazing venue in Plymouth. The keynote lecture will be from assessment for learning guru and current ASE Chair, Christine Harrison.