Exhibitor Information at ASE conferences
Why Exhibit with us?
ASE conferences provides a platform to speak directly to science teachers and subject specialists to showcase the leading science education brands and resources.
ASE Annual Conference 2018 - University of Liverpool (3 - 6 January 2018)
ASE’s flagship professional development (CPD) event provides a unique opportunity to speak directly to science teachers, primary science co-ordinators and subject specialists to showcase the leading education brands and resources. Last year we welcomed 2500 delegates and hosted over 400 lectures, workshops and lab sessions.
How much does is cost?
We offer very competitive prices starting from £153.99 per square metre for space only or from £203.99 per square metre for a shell scheme layout. This means you could exhibit on a 2x1m space for three days for as little as £307.98 which includes 2 full access-all-areas delegate passes. Please note that prices quoted exclude VAT.
What makes our conference unique?
- 2500 quality delegates from all areas of science education with over 4500 delegate days
- Quality time with delegates
- Space sizes to suit your budget
- Sponsorship opportunities available to maximise your profile at the event
- Network with other science professionals and discuss the latest trends with science teachers
- Establish your brand with the future teachers
- Free drinks reception within the exhibition area for you to mingle with the visitors
- Increase your reach with delegates from over 30 countries in attendance
- The exhibition is free to enter so you can invite your customers to meet you on your stand.
Important information for the Annual Conference Exhibition:
- Exhibition stand plan please note that this is subject to change
- General information including booking and times
For an informal conversation contact Ray Hancock, Business Liaison Manager email@example.com or call 01707 283 015
Exhibition bookings open 1st September 2017
ASE Conferences 2017-18
|Date||Event||Cost per 2m (prices exclude VAT)|
|4 March 2017||ASE Scotland Annual Conference, Harris Academy , Dundee||£149.50|
|16 June 2017||ASE Regional Technicians Conference, University of Hertfordshire||£121.00|
|21 June 2017||ASE South East Area Conference, University of Surrey, Guildford||£141.00||
|28 June 2017||
National Primary Conference, National STEM Centre, York
|6-7 July 2017||National Technicians Conference, National STEM Centre, York||£141.00|
|July 2017||West of England Technicians Conference, Broadlands School, Bristol||NA||
Details coming soon
|TBA||ASE Anglia Conference, Ipswich||TBA||
Applications open soon
|11 November 2017||ASE Northern Area Conference||£141.00|
|3-6 January 2018||ASE Annual Conference 2018, University of Liverpool||from £153.99 per sqm||
Applications open 1 September 2017
General information about booking and times