Great Science Share for Schools
The Great Science Share is a national campaign aimed at inspiring young people with science and engineering by sharing their scientific questions.
Reaching over 40,500 young people in 2018 it’s time to register to take part in the Great Science Share for Schools on the 18th June 2019.
The Great Science Share for Schools is a national campaign to inspire young people into science and engineering by sharing their scientific questions. You’ll benefit from taking part by:
• encouraging young people to communicate their scientific questions and investigations with new audiences
• improving teacher confidence in teaching children to think and work scientifically
• raising the profile of school science, improving the science capital of children and families
How to get involved
1. Register for free on the GSSfS Eventbrite
2. Save the date 18th June 2019
3. Benefit from the online guidance and resources
Other ways to join in:
Take part in the GSSfS Twitter Chat on 29th April 2019, 8-9pm in collaboration with Primary Rocks & Twinkl. We’ll be discussing: The What, the How and the Why of Children’s Scientific Questions.
- Answer these questions and send us a short video sharing your STEM story.
- Get your pupils to #AskAQuestion & tweet the scientists and engineers!