IOP Bangor Physics Conference
This year’s conference at Bangor will include a range of workshops, a keynote talk and the opportunity to network with colleagues teaching Physics in a variety of settings.
Workshops will include:
- 10 Things I've tried this year - David Wilkins
- Preparing Learners for AS and A level - James Astrup
- Best Evidence Science Teaching - Peter Fairhurst
- What might happen? - David Keenahan
- Physics in the New Curriculum - Lynset Story
- Isaac Physics - Keith Jones
- Approaching Energy - Graham Perrin
- Making Useful Equipment with Arduino - David Grace
The conference is FREE due to funding from the Institute of Physics and the generosity of Bangor University as hosts.