Science Teacher Education
Editor: Rob Toplis
Science Teacher Education (STE) is ASE's professional online journal for all concerned with the pre-service education, induction and professional development of science teachers. Contributions are written by a wide range of people with an interest in science education (see submission guidelines). The journal aims to:
- provide a forum for discussion that will help to shape the decisions that teacher educators make in providing appropriate provision for those who teach science and trainees
- inform readers of innovations and developments in initial teacher education and continuing professional development
- develop readers’ knowledge and practice
- disseminate research and scholarship relevant to science teacher education.
Its readership includes lecturers, consultants, advisers and student teachers. STE comprises sections covering the following aspects of the field: classroom and practice, management of science teacher education, partnership and mentoring, international teacher education, current and past research. Subscribers receive an email when each new issue becomes available online and past issues are available in the archive.
Become a member to access this journal.
ISSN: 175 -915X
- Science Teacher Education - 79
Science Teacher Education (STE 77) May 2017 - An online publication for all concerned with the pre-service education, induction and professional development of science teachers. In this issue we explore science teacher education across the UK and consider science enquiry through the lens of continuity, progression and transition from primary and secondary education.