#ASEchat is a weekly online science education discussion group conducted via twitter that takes place on Monday evenings from 8.00-9.00pm (UK time). Everyone is welcome.
How to get involved
- Login or create a twitter account and follow us @theASE
- Set up a search for #ASEchat of your phone's app or download TweetDeck. This way you will be able to see the whole discussion as it unfolds.
- Vote for the topic of #ASEchat in the latest poll on this page
- Login and tweet using the #ASEchat hashtag from 8pm on Mondays
Use the #ASEchat hashtag to share your posts with our science education network.
More about #ASEchat
- View topic summaries from previous #ASEchats
- Make sure you are following our band of regular #ASEchat hosts
- Download the #asechat flyer and display it in your science prep room or staff room.
- Don't forget to follow ASE and suggest a topic for #ASEchat
- #ASEchat has also been featured as a case study on the Online Media Group website.
On the first Monday of each month, #ASEchat focuses on a specific subject area. We want to know what you find easy or difficult to teach in this subject area, any teaching ideas, tips for practical activities or links to good resources. There is no poll during these weeks. The subject area is advertised in advance so that you have time to think about what ideas you would like to contribute.