Subscribe to receive ASE news via email Click here to subscribe!
- ASE Members Win National CPD Awards
ASE is one of over 29 licensed professional bodies with many hundreds of registrants. We are therefore immensely proud that two of our members have received this recognition.
- 10 benchmarks to transform practical science education in England
A new report outlining ten benchmarks to transform practical science education in England has today been launched by Sir John Holman.
- Bringing together international experiences in science education: The ASE International Journal
We have just launched a new publication for the international science education community that aims to bring together science educators from around the world to share ideas and practice.
- Primary Science Survival Guide - New Edition Now Available
To kick off the start of the new term, we've published a new edition of the ASE Primary Science Leader's Survival Guide exclusively for ASE members.
- What's the national picture of Science GCSE results today?
This is the last year Science GCSEs will be graded A*-G before moving to the reformed GCSEs graded 1-9. We take a look at what science teachers might expect with the results of the new specifications next summer.
- ASE Congratulates Science Students on A Level Results
As hundreds of thousands of students receive their final A Level grades, we wanted to congratulate them on their hard work and make a note of some of the trends in A Level sciences.
- Introducing our next Chair-Elect
We are pleased to announce that Mary Whitehouse CSciTeach has been elected Chair of the Association.
- Terrific Scientific: The importance of dynamic primary science in a squeezed curriculum
Members Blog: the ASE is supporting the BBC's Terrific Scientific campaign and we wanted to tell you about the possible way to get involved and some of our questions for the future.
- The Great Bug Hunt 2017 Winners
Congratulations to the overall winner of this year's Great Bug Hunt - Lyncroft House Preparatory School in Cannock.
- ASE attends a Royal Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Two long-serving members of staff, Karen Shoebottom and Stephen Fyles, attended the first Royal Garden Party of 2017 at Buckingham Palace on Tuesday with the Association’s Patron, Prince Philip, His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh.