- #ASEchat Summer Lineup
Don’t miss this summer’s lineup of #ASEchat special guest hosts as we talk SexEd, STEM ambassadors and science trips.
- Call for Proposals – The ASE Annual Conference 2014
Show off a great experiment, trial a new lesson plan or host a workshop. If you have an interest in science education and have something to share, then submit a session proposal.
- Serious concerns for practical science spending in schools
New evidence shows that there are worrying variations of spending on practical science in schools. The Association for Science Education is part of SCORE (a collaboration of organisations which aims to improve science education in UK)
- Science for stories, science for all and science for scientists! Programme Announced for ASE Summer Celebration Conference
Simon Mayo, Professor Robin Millar and ASE President, Lord Martin Rees announced in the line-up for the ASE Summer Celebration Conference 2013, 27-28 June. View the latest Programme announcements and Key Speakers.
- ASE Response to Government's draft National Curriculum - The aims need to be clear
ASE responds to the consultation on the draft National Curriculum. ASE Chief Executive comments on the need for clear aims and support in a period of change.
- Do we need a Secondary Science Quality Mark?
ASE needs your views on creating a Secondary Science Quality Mark. Take part in our 5 minute survey to establish the need for a well-recognised quality mark in secondary science.
- ASE Elections 2013
Get involved with your ASE! Nominate yourself or another member to be ASE's future Chair or a member of Assembly.
- The curriculum, politics and climate change
Annette Smith, ASE CEO talks about keeping the Politics out of climate change education and how ASE will continue to support teachers teach the important issues in politics.co.uk article.
- Respond now to DfE's GCSE reforms
What do you think of proposed changes to secondary school accountability? ASE needs your view.
- Whizz-bang for ASE Scotland 2013
2 Whizz-bangs, 17 marvellous molecules and 13 Aberdeen Schools awarded Primary Science Quality Mark – 1 Amazing ASE Scotland Annual Conference 2013.