Subscribe to receive ASE news via email Click here to subscribe!
ASE Members can view the latest information on curriculum and assessment changes here
- ASE Chair visits Timstar
The incoming chair of the ASE, Pete Robinson visits Timstar's special launch event.
- What on Earth? New publication!
The What on Earth? Wallbook of Science & Engineering – This book is a 2.3 metre long! and is a full illustrated timeline of human history and invention.
- Final Consultation of National Curriculum Review
ASE Chief Executive comments on final consultation of the Government's National Curriculum Review. Did it fail to develop something outstanding from the beginning?
- #ASEchat with Alom Shaha investigates the challenges of practical work
#ASEchat this week focused on the challenges of practical work in science teaching with special guest host Alom Shaha.
- Photo Highlights from Summer Celebration
Some of the highlights from ASE's Summer Celebration Conference 2013, held at the University of Hertforshire, in our hometown Hatfield, on 27-28 June 2013.
- Would you like a new College of Teaching?
Calls from the education community seek a new vision for a member-driven college of teaching.
- Primary Science Quality Mark Awarded to 99 Schools
Commitment to improving science teaching in primary schools sees over 600 school awarded the Primary Science Quality Mark.
- Health and Safety Guidance - 'Be Safe' published in Welsh
To provide primary schools with relevant health and safety resources - the popular guidance 'Be Safe', has been published in Welsh to download.
- #ASEchat Summer Lineup
Don’t miss this summer’s lineup of #ASEchat special guest hosts as we talk SexEd, STEM ambassadors and science trips.
- Call for Proposals – The ASE Annual Conference 2014
Show off a great experiment, trial a new lesson plan or host a workshop. If you have an interest in science education and have something to share, then submit a session proposal.