ASE Annual Conference 2017: Call for Proposals
6 May 2016
Show off a great demonstration, trial a new lesson plan or host a workshop.
Call for Proposals for ASE Annual Conference 2017,
Wednesday 4th - Saturday 7th January, University of Reading
Have you got an idea that you would like to share with science teachers? You could showcase new resources, support colleagues with the latest subject knowledge or share advice for leadership, planning and the curriculum. Everyone is welcome to submit asession idea. The Conference is an ideal opportunity to present new and exciting ideas to fellow science educators. Last year we hosted over 400 lectures, workshops, lab sessions and breakouts and had almost 3000 visitors.
If you have an interest in science education and have something to share, then we’d love to hear from you.
If you are intending to submit a proposal/s for 2017, please note the closing date of Tuesday 7 June 2016.
What can you do?
- Share ideas and practical activities from your classroom.
- Showcase a new resource
- Provide updates on subject knowledge
- Present research approaches and findings
- Examine assessment
- Launch an initiative or new programme
We can support all sorts of sessions, so if you have a question about a session idea please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes for presenters
- Sessions usually last 1 hour from 9.30 – 17.30 and can be requested on any day.
- The conference on wednesday is a select programme dedicated to science education in an international context
- Session presenters who are accepted can apply to have the cost of their delegate pass covered on the day they present.