Call for Nominations
10 April 2018
The Association for Science Education is largely run by groups of volunteers at regional and national level. If you would like to develop your interest in science education, consider getting involved in one of the many interest groups within the Association; these include Primary, 11-19, Technicians, Research, Publications, Health and Safety, and International groups.
Nominations for committees – and for the next Chair of the Association need to be made by 31st May.
Want to know more about the work of our Committees?
Read the latest report to Members.
We're looking for our next Chair-Elect from our membership!
Elected candidates remain part of the chair trio for three consecutive years. The roles are assumed from the 1st August each year.
- Linda Needham CSciTeach is the current Chair for 2017-18
- Chris Colclough CSciTeach is our Immediate past chair 2016-17
- Mary Whitehouse CSciTeach will assume the role of Chair 2018-19 on the 1 August 2018
Haow to make a nomination?
- Application form for all ASE Regional and National Committees and Groups including the Education Group (Deadline 31st May)
- Nomination form for membership of the ASE Trustee Body (Deadline 31st May )
- Nomination form for Chair elect of the Association (Deadline 31st May)
Contact email@example.com with any questions.