Could you be the new ASE Field Officer for south west England?
An opportunity for an energetic networker with a passion for science education to work as Field Officers in the south west of England.
The post is part-time (0.1), based at home.
The key facets of the role are:
- To promote ASE membership
- To support ASE’s regional membership structure
- To liaise with the rest of the Field Officer network to share intelligence and good practice
- To take opportunities where available to ensure that ASE’s voice is heard on matters of science education policy
- To provide support with aspects of the Annual Conference
This role would suit self-starters, committed to the aims of the Association.
For further details of this post, please contact Suzanne Dickinson at ASE HQ (t: 01707 283011 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) who will also arrange informal discussions with the Field Officer Co-ordinator, Frances Evans, about the post. Salary scale is approximately £36K pro rata and the posts are part time (0.1 FTE).
Letters of application should be sent, with full curriculum vitae, to email@example.com or by post: Suzanne Dickinson, The Association for Science Education, College Lane, Hatfield, Herts., AL10 9AA and marked confidential.
Applications for this post should be submitted to arrive by 7th November and available for interview in Plymouth on 15th November 2019.