Could you be the new Chief Executive of the ASE?
The Association for Science Education wishes to recruit a motivated and strategic Chief Executive. This is an opportunity for an experienced leader to be at the forefront of one of the most influential organisations for science education at all levels in the UK.
We are eager to hear from you if you have:
- Ideally five years' leadership and management experience at a senior level
- A track record of leading excellent service delivery
- Experience of forging excellent relationships with partners and stakeholders
- Experience of developing and inspiring staff teams
- Experience of engaging with and motivating teams of volunteers
- Robust financial management and strategic planning skills
- Experience in risk management and development of income streams
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- A commitment to the development of Science Education
- An appetite for hybrid working and willingness to travel when required
Salary in the range of £62,000 to £72,000 to be negotiated.
Interviews for this post will be held at ASE Headquarters in Hatfield on 30 June 2022. Closing date for applications: 12.00 noon on Thursday, 9 June, 2022. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or other category protected by law.
If you are interested in the role, please download the following documents that will guide you through the application process. All applicants will also be expected to complete the (strictly confidential) equal opportunities monitoring survey linked to below...