Primary Science Survival Guide - New Edition Now Available
(C) Nicola Waller 2017
To kick off the start of the new term, we've published a new edition of the ASE Primary Science Leader's Survival Guide exclusively for ASE members.
In this edition we tackle some key topics for every Science Leader's survival!
New guides include:
- How to run a CPD or staff inset session by David Church, Torridon Junior School
- Mentoring Associate Teachers and Newly Qualified Teachers by David Allen
- Running an action research science network by Joe Wilson, Eastbury Primary School
- How to develop effective cross curricular links by Lois Kelly
- How to develop a STEM curriculum by Nicola Waller
- How to use topical science contexts by Paul Tyler
- How to develop global links by Helen Topliss, Lostock Hall Primary School
- How pupils can guide their own learning and how to use pupil voice by Lucy Wood
We're adding new guides to each new edition.
If you've got an idea for a guide or want to let us know what you think, tweet us @TheASE